The Problem Solving Lens for Patients Who Experience Dryness and Discomfort
The Problem – Discomfort Due To Dryness
- 60% of contact lens users experience dryness and discomfort
- 20% dropout each year
- 41% of those dropouts are due to dryness and discomfort
Are your patients part of the 60% who experience dryness and discomfort? Ask the
following questions before fitting:
- Do you experience discomfort or dryness, particularly toward the end of the day?
- How many hours/days do you wear your lenses?
- How frequently do you use rewetting drops?
- Do you suffer from allergies?
- Are you taking medication?
- Are you a PC user? How many hours/days?
The Solution – Extreme H2O® 59%
The Extreme H2O® 59% lens retains 99% of its water content on the eye, even under
extreme conditions. All lens dimensions and oxygen permeability present in the first
hour of wear, will be present in the last. Lens comfort, movement, and fit will
be stable throughout the day.
- Ultra stable copolymer provides exceptional on-eye stability throughout the wearing
- Lenses do not shrink, tighten, or change shape on the eye.
- Crisp, clear vision is provided throughout the entire wearing period.
- Non-ionic material resists deposits, keeping lenses clear & free of unhealthy