The H2O lenses your eye doctor has chosen for you are made with advanced
breakthrough materials called Hioxifilcon A and Hioxifilcon D. These patented "water
loving" materials are designed to retain as much as 99% of their original water
content, keeping your lenses "wet" on the eye. The resulting benefit is that your
eyes will stay moist and comfortable, and your vision clear and stable all day long.
To enjoy all of the unique "water loving" benefits of your new H2O lenses,
it is important to exercise care in handling the lens properly.
- Pour solution and lens from case into palm.
- Rinse and insert making sure lens is not inside out (edges cup up - not flare out).
- Insert 1-2 drops of saline or wetting solution in eye and wait 15 seconds.
- Slide lens onto white of eye and lift off eye using thumb and forefinger at the
widest point (3 & 9 o'clock) of the lens - It is important not to crease lens.
- Gently rub and rinse lens and place it in case.
Handle at widest point (3 & 9 o'clock)||
Do not pinch at bottom to remove from eye|